Sunday, March 11, 2012

Flipping My Government Class


Well, perhaps after tonight it will be very fashionable to flip one's classroom what with Sal Kahn going on 60 minutes to discuss it.  I took the cue from Frank and put my mug in the picture (and next time will have to lower it).  I did it on Screencastomatic and like Frank and George have limited it to 10 minutes.  My kids will have to read half the chapter on the courts and watch this video.  When they come to class they will have a discussion on what they watched  and then will take a short quiz to see how well it worked).  After that we will do a web quest on the work of the court.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My Screen Recorder Pro is an excellent screencasting tool. Records your screen and audio from the speakers or your voice from the microphone - or both simultaneously. The recordings are clear and look great when played back on your PC or uploaded to YouTube. It will record directly to AVI, WMV, MP4, or FLV. Just perfect for creating tutorials, demos, and presentations.