Tuesday, March 6, 2012

App Sites For Android and iPhone


One of the questions I often get is where do I get my information.  Well I have a Twitter feed, iGoogle page and Google+.  One of my iGoogle feeds is the "Offical Google Blog" which today announced one place to get all your Google products called Google Play.  For example a few weeks ago I uploaded all 4023 of my songs from my iPod (it took two days on an old computer) and now I can get them on my phone, any computer or tablet on Google music (as opposed to using the iCloud which limits you to being used on Apple products).  But I digress!  If you go to Google's site for Android apps, you can find all of their apps and narrow it down by using the search engine.  Here is the site for Apple's iPhone apps. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this article. Have shared the link in my social networks.

hellanadam said...

Being new to the blogging world I feel like there is still so much to learn. Your tips helped to clarify a few things for me as well as giving..
Mobile App Development Company
ios App Development Company

MindtechAffiliates said...

Thank you very much for this useful article. I really liked it


Thanks
Cpa offers

KaKa said...

As always, a very interesting article. It is very nice that you share this with us.
this company