Saturday, April 11, 2015

LovGov Has Government Class Resources All in One Place

I troll the Internet constantly and like to think I have a handle on all things that are digital.  But, alas, I am far from all knowing.  Take LovGov which is done by Jennifer Hitchcock who teaches at the other end of my county (admittedly we are 188,000 students strong) and has created a tremendous website that is part blog and part multiple resources broken down by each section of government. Even more evident on the site is Jennifer's love for teaching government.

As I move my post book classes next year, her site will be one I will be frequenting to put the finishing touches (do we ever finish?!) on my course.  I should also point out that Jennifer is one of the co-administrators of the Facebook AP Government page.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You've done an impressive task and our whole neighborhood can be thankful to you. Also visit my web site :
Modern Living Room
Living Room Decor 2015
Living Room Table Sets
Living Room Theater
Living Room Furniture
Thanks ...