review guides for each of the other countries. Beyond that, some items we are are using to prepare for the AP exam are below:
- Rebecca Small's "Conceptual Terms" which my students all have learned and will review
- Scribd's AP Comparisons. This is a great site if you want a quick review of major topics such as type of government, corruption, elections, ethnic conflict, social cleavages, and more. If you look at the right side of the page you will see summaries for each country. Russia, Iran, China (but not updated for Xi), Nigeria (Mexico and GB not there and EU is really weak)
- Andrew Conneen's students' overview of each country (this is really good, but now two years old so Russia has some changes as does Iran).
- My YouTube playlist for each country
- Ethel Woods' overview of each country (again be warned that this is a few years old)
- Hauss's multiple choice questions from his previous edition
- Quizlet also has some great flashcards. The best way to search them is to write "AP Comparative Name of country" into the Quizlet search engine. The top search items is usually quite good.
- 125 multiple choice questions from released exam and other sources.