Tuesday, April 16, 2013

#apgovhelp to Help Your Students Review for AP Exam

Remember to tell your students about our (Frank Franz, Eliot Waxman) new Twitter hashtag #apgovhelp where they can put up questions or even answer questions.  I made it an assignment for my students as can you since anyone can use the assignment.  For my students without Twitter, I created an editable Google Drive document and they are doing the same assignment there. Of course the same assignment could work later on as you near the standard level government final exams, but then you would have to make sure your students are both asking and answering as our students will do both until May 14th. 

2 comments:

assignmentwriting said...

Excellent article. Lots of information . Thanks for the useful information very helpful. Great article keep up the good work.
assignment help

Tutorsindia said...

Its very useful blog.I like it.

UK dissertation