Thursday, September 25, 2014

How a Bill Really Becomes a Law Assignment

So I know I put up the bottom one in July, but so many more people come to the blogs during the school year, so here it goes again.  My students still love the Schoolhouse Rock videos.  Most, of course, know the top one, but the bottom one on how a bill really becomes a law is awesome and a must to show your students.   My students will watch it and then write down and explain the real steps of making a bill into a law using this assignment which has lots of other links. 

3 comments:

Elmina Kenley said...

Wow, great content & video share. thanks law Essay

Ellie Thomos said...

I appreciate your effort nice work
Essay Writing Service

Amar Rajput said...

Nice Blog! Experience the Best Assignment Writing Services at Assignment Help Sydney Australia