Sunday, September 21, 2014

Article & Student Questions on Scotland for AP Comp


Here is a great article, complete with videos and here are the questions I am asking my students along with it.  Call it a mini-flipped lesson as there is a nice video with David Cameron.  Generally I have my AP Comp students research "issues" and add them to my "conceptual terms," but since Scotland has been so in the news, I thought I would jump on it early.

By the way, I have long put images on my assignments and this year two of my students started doing it themselves.  I liked it so much that if my students complete any reading assignments - or notes for a flipped video, then they too have to put in images.  Since we think in images and not words, it really is a good technique to remember something.   

No comments: