Frank Franz made this last year and I am having my students watch it this year. I would add only the way that essays are graded:
- identify/define = 1 point
- identify + explain (meaning how or why is something done) = 2 points
- explain along (make sure you identify something and then say how or why) = 1 pt
- reading a chart often asks for two things that occur over time = 1 pt
- describe = more detailed description than an ID
- if it asks to id two things (do three in case one is wrong)
- if it asks for the "fundamental" purpose only do one thing since by definition, you cannot have two fundamental things (definition of party is the example).